WE’RE BACK…FRIDAY, MAY 22 @ 11AM!!
IT’S BEEN TOO LONG…AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT OUR HAUS THIS WEEKEND!
First off, thanks to all of you who supported us by ordering carryout and delivery over the last few weeks…we truly appreciate your business!
Second, we’ve always taken great pride in being one of the cleanest, healthiest restaurant environments in Great Cincinnati/No. Kentucky. Now, we’re also following and enforcing the health and safety guidelines for our staff and customers that are outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Kentucky Department of Health and relevant industry associations/governing bodies including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces throughout the day
- Implementing health checks on employees daily and mandating that employees who have any signs of illness stay home
- Immediately reporting employee or customer infections to enable contact tracing
- Requiring that employees wear protective gear, including face masks and gloves where necessary
- Implementing and enforcing social distancing practices within our establishment, such as decreased maximum capacity, table spacing and floor markers
Third, WELCOME BACK!!