As of July 14, masks are now required in our restaurant. Following the latest Health Department directives due to COVID-19, if you are not wearing a mask, you are not permitted in the restaurant.
Thanks to all of you who supported us by ordering carryout and delivery over the last few weeks…we truly appreciate your business!
We take great pride in being one of the cleanest, healthiest restaurant environments in Great Cincinnati/ No. Kentucky. Now, we’re following and enforcing the health and safety guidelines for our staff and customers that are outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Kentucky Department of Health and relevant industry associations/governing bodies including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces throughout the day
- Implementing health checks on employees daily and mandating that employees who have any signs of illness stay home
- Immediately reporting employee or customer infections to enable contact tracing
- Requiring that employees wear protective gear, including face masks and gloves where necessary
- Implementing and enforcing social distancing practices within our establishment, such as decreased maximum capacity, table spacing and floor markers
- Requiring masks be worn by our staff and customers at all times. Exceptions for customers include when they are eating their meal, have a valid physician’s excuse or children under 6 years of age.
We can’t wait to see you at our Haus!
The Hofbräuhaus Newport Management Team